Work Location: Mogadishu-Somalia
- Assist startups in the areas of strategy, business plan development, market analysis, company registrations.
- Analyze financial statements, forecasts and funding requirements of each potential startup.
- Define deliverables, their timelines and monitor the progress of startups
- Identify and select potential incubatees/startups for the incubation program.
- Create a database system for the startups/incubatees
- Define, build and finalize client agreements.
- Understand the requirements of startups and build a mentoring relationship through the mentor pool.
- Develop and maintain relationships with investors, Government bodies, service companies
- Promote iRise Hub to attract the best startups and help build and shape the brand image
- Ability to independently lead and execute projects
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- 3 – 4 years industry experience
- Proven track record of managing large projects.
- Prior experience at an investment firm, an incubator is preferred.
- Please email your resume to [email protected]