Kobby Technologies Ltd. is seeking an Infrastructure Graduate Trainee to join our growing team. The individual must:
o Be responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills
o Be motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work assigned
o Be attentive to detail with focus on accurate results
o Be organized and able to prioritize tasks; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
o Have the ability to conduct research into software issues and products as appropriate.
o Possess strong customer service orientation.
o Be able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
o Be a resident within Old Mogadishu or willing to relocate
o Be a Somalia citizen and able to communicate in both English, National Language in Somalia and any other local language
1. +7 HP and IBM server installation/configuration and maintenance
2. Knowledge of server class and workstation class electronic components
3. Knowledge of Windows-based Desktop and Laptop platforms
4. Knowledge of telecommunication networks connectivity including microwave, fiber, VSAT
5. Knowledge of Operating Systems including MS Server 2008, MS Windows 7, MAC and iOS, Linux, Android
6. Knowledge of PC applications including MS Office 2013, Office 365, MS Outlook, McAfee
7. Knowledge of LAN/WAN principles
8. Knowledge of printer features and functions HP, Dell, Xerox
9. Knowledge of PC hardware imaging technologies
10. Knowledge of automated software distribution using SCCM, Matrix42
Experience in training/knowledge transfer
Send your Resume, Current Salary, and Expected Salary to email@example.com before 1st July 2019 and put the Job Title on the Subject line.