The individual must:
1. Be responsive and alert to new learning opportunities, growth, and development of technical, interpersonal and business skills
2. Be motivated and competent to contribute appropriate time and effort to work assigned
3. Be attentive to detail with a focus on accurate results
4. Be organized and able to prioritize tasks; Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
5. Have the ability to conduct research into software issues and products as appropriate.
6. Possess strong customer service orientation.
7. Be able to contribute to team effort or individual achievement.
8. Punctual and first time right on issues and reports.
As A Functional Consultant, you are primarily responsible for capturing, analyzing and estimating customer business requirements and translating them into ERP / Cloud ERP solution architecture that fit within the customer’s business environment and business objectives.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
An experienced or knowledgeable consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
Knowledge of relevance to this position. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Oracle Certification Preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Should have deep Knowledge in Oracle Financial Modules and their application
? General Ledger
? Cash Management
? Oracle EAM and Assets
? Oracle Projects
? Internet Expense
? Should have a deep understanding of Supply Chain Modules
? Order Management
? Cost Management
? HRMS modules
? Manufacturing Modules
Send your Resume to email@example.com putting the Job Title on the Subject line before 1st July 2019.
Oracle Functional Consultant-Graduate Trainee
The individual must: